- Fed up with the daily vortex your life has sucked you up into lately?
- Looking for more inspiration and color in your life?
- Willing to expand your horizons beyond what you have learned and experienced so far?
- Stuck at a crossroads in life, in-between careers or seeking new professional challenges?
- A remote worker who wants to socialize with great, like-minded people?
- A freelancer who wants to enjoy privacy and independence but needs an inspiring community?
- Secretly envying all those digital nomads who show off with great work views and exciting friendships?
- Craving for exploring new destinations along with great people and still not miss on your daily business?
…But you don’t know what to do or how to change the status quo?
Then you have come to the right place.
WFH is dead…long live WFE!
So, you are a solopreneur, an entrepreneur, a start-up, a freelancer, a small business owner, or just a remote worker who has been working for months (or years) from home. You have had enough of a ‘lockdown life’ and are desperately in need of experiencing something new and recharging, visiting a place you haven’t been to, or just seeking for new friends, ideas, perspectives, or opportunities.
We feel you! Working remotely can be a blessing and a curse at the same time. Sometimes it is a lonely and isolating experience (despite the fact your agenda is packed with calls all day long), and this can have detrimental effects on your physical and mental health, leading to milder issues like tiredness, lack of motivation and inspiration, to more serious ones like depression or anxiety.
When our health is compromised, our levels of productivity get affected too, and we end up in a vicious circle, sometimes not knowing where the problem originates from.
Often, a tiny change like changing the place we are working from for a short period of time, meeting and mixing with new people, learning a new skill, making our first steps in a different sport, or awarding yourself with a holistic approach to your physical and mental health can become a giant leap to your long-term well-being.
Learn cool stuff. Broaden your horizons.
The moment is now.
- Contemplating the turquoise sea from a cozy café in Sicily while you work on a presentation or code
- Jumping on your kite-surf the moment you finish your call at the co-working space in Lemnos
- Meeting the smartest and funniest friends at a meet-up in your co-working space in Thailand
- Having the time of your life exploring the bustling neighborhood in Katmandu
- Getting up early in the morning and seeing the stunning views of Pirin mountain from your window
Our GrowRemotes team will help you with the best possible solutions, discovering a great new adventure that will elevate your ‘self’ and business to a whole new level.
No extensive planning, no time lost in comparing best offers, no lost nerves on cancelled flights, unbecoming co-working space, booking the wrong accommodation or events. We’ve got you covered by offering all-in-one package, especially tailored for your needs.
so, what do you need to do about it?
Just bring yourself and the things you cannot live without for two weeks or a month. And open your heart and soul for a transformational, recharging and an empowering journey!
we promise you will:
- be inspired with new ideas and perspectives
- discover new friendships
- find out more about new destinations and cultures
- experience exciting sessions dedicated to your well-being
- learn new skills and sports
- taste new cuisine
- will not be alone anymore.
what’s included in our GROW packages?
- A variety of inspiring destinations
- 2 weeks/ 1 month travel packages
- Carefully selected co-working spaces to provide you with everything you need (and more) at work
- Travel arrangements (airport pick-up/drop off, trips, tickets to exciting destinations)
- Accommodation (single room, double rooms or dorms)
- Skillshare sessions, hands-on workshops
- Professional and personal development workshops
- Local networking events
- Cultural travel activities and sightseeing trips